According to current research on stem cell transplantation around the world, stem cell transplantation treatments has been used to treat more than 1000 diseases, including spinal cord injury sequelae, cerebral palsy, cerebral hemorrhage, Parkinson, stroke, senile dementia, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, liver disease, autism, joint injury, arthralgia, and many more.
China is at the forefront of stem cell clinical application in the world. The large population base and relatively latent regulatory policy environment enables Chinese doctors to have more clinical experience, which is China’s unparalleled advantage. Using a unique and robust Dual Center business model, ICT U.S. able to harness two decades experience to gain access to the most potent and premium of stem cells from their China center.
ICT U.S. has been focusing on fundamental research and clinical application for stem cell transplantation for many years. We have rich clinical experience of treating different diseases. At present, the first batch of ICT U.S. biotech drugs – used to eliminate joint pain IVY stem cells analgesic agents, is applying for the FDA IND (innovative new drugs).
Clients are able to utilize MSCs and other biological samples from their own or allogeneic umbilical cord tissues stored in the ICT U.S. Biobank. Stem cell transplantation for related diseases can also be conducted in partnering clinics and/or hospitals of ICT U.S. and affiliated facilities in China through allogeneic MSCs agents provided by Inheritor Cell Technology USA Inc.
ICT U.S. Stem Cell Transplantation Treatment Indications
- Diseases of the central nervous system, including cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, pediatric cerebral palsy, multi-system atrophy, cerebellar atrophy, motor neuron disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and many more.
- Endocrine system diseases, including diabetes and related complications (such as diabetic foot pathologies, decreased vision, and sexual dysfunction).
- Digestive system-related diseases, including liver cirrhosis, ulcerative colitis, and chronic atrophic gastritis.
- Orthopedic system (movement) diseases, including femoral head necrosis, chronic osteoarthritis, lumbar disc herniation related pain, bone nonunion after fracture.
- Viral infectious diseases, including Hepatitis B and C.
- Malignant tumor prevention and treatment.
ICT U.S. Medical Solutions
- For more information, please contact your sales representative.
ICT U.S. is only responsible for the production and transportation of all biological agents during the treatment.