North American Regenerative Medicine Research Center (RMRC)
- 80,000 square-foot of facility space.
- Located in the city of Arcadia in Los Angeles County, CA.
- Built in accordance with the strict cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) under the guidelines published by CDPH (California Department of Public Health) and AABB (American Association of Blood Banks).
- Member of the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).
- Member of the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
- RMRC founded the North American Scientific Advisory Board for continual regenerative medicine research.
RMRC has long been engaged in a variety of essential stem cell research working closely with the China Clinical Application Center. This relationship ensures that the research results and the development of innovative drugs in the United States are validated to the greatest extent.
RMRC has also established a number of partnerships with several large medical institutions in California in order to work jointly on additional fundamental research and clinical treatments in the field of regenerative medicine:
- AHMC Health System: the largest Chinese hospital group in the United States.
- Regenerative Medicine Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center: California’s premier hospital held with the highest accreditation
- University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital