As an advanced biotechnology company based in Los Angeles County, Inheritor Cell Technology (U.S.) Inc. specializes in biological sample storage, stem cell research, and clinical application. Using their unique and robust dual center business model, ICT U.S. is able to harness nearly two decades of clinical trials and experience, as well as gain access to the most potent and premium of stem cells from their China center. ICT U.S. has a mission to improve life with stem cells and is committed to being at the forefront of bio-banking, stem cell preparation, and clinical applications. ICT U.S. has the goal of sharing the amazing regenerative powers of stem cells with the American population.
ICT U.S. is devoted to providing services in stem cell manufacturing, clinical application, therapy, and biologics; with a commitment to services in disease research, genetic tests, assisted reproduction, organ regeneration, genetic science, etc. The company has kept large storage of human stem cells, tissues, organs, other biological samples within its clinical grade biobank for future medical research and development in applications.
“Stem cells will change the lives of people”
Inheritor Cell Technology (USA) Inc.
400 Live Oak Ave,
Arcadia, CA 91006
Inheritor Cell Technology (USA) INC
Phone: +86(10)8899 6451
ICT U.S. is on track to be recognized as a world leader in high quality and innovative medical care. We will set a new standard for delivering compassionate, respectful and responsive patient care. In addition, we are creating an environment that will attract and support the most highly talented physicians and staff.
- Quality: We offer the most advanced medical care available to the patients we serve.
- Respect: We respect diversity and individuality and consider each patient’s unique circumstances and place them at the forefront of clinical care decisions.
- Integrity: We commit to regular self-evaluation of our practice and continuous quality improvement to assure patient safety, the best possible clinical outcomes and the optimal use of medical resources.
- Discovery: We are dedicated to advancing medical knowledge through basic science, applied clinical research and to sharing our discoveries for the benefit of society.
- Education: We are committed to providing outstanding education and training for current and future generations of health care professionals.
- Partnership: We pursue our clinical and academic missions in close partnership with major medical schools, our health network, and with key community physicians, especially those who serve as members on our voluntary clinical faculty.
- Professionalism: We believe our faculty, staff, residents and medical students are our greatest asset. We recognize and value the contributions of each member of our health care team.
Our Mission: Utilize the endless possibilities of stem cells
With over 15 years of clinical application experience and over 19 years of stem cell preparation experience, ICT U.S. is confident in the potential of using stem cells to treat a wide range of diseases. ICT U.S. specialize in the production of highly-potent umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSC). Currently, these stem cells are applied to nearly 1000 different types of disease, such as nervous system diseases, autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, digestive diseases, urinary tract diseases, bone diseases, anti-aging, and more. ICT U.S. continues to research and develop more of stem cell’s endless possibilities.
We pursue our clinical and academic missions in close partnership with major medical schools, our health network, and with key community physicians – especially those who serve as members of our voluntary clinical faculty.
- AHMC Health System: the largest Chinese hospital group in the United States.
- Regenerative Medicine Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center: California’s premier hospital held with the highest accreditation.
- University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine.
- Medical City Dallas Hospital.